About Mississauga Networking
Mississauga Networking Agreement
If you’re interested in growing your business by joining our referral business networking, please fill out this membership form online. Here are the Membership Guidelines as of Jan 01,2013 . Please sign and return with your administrative fees.
Mississauga Networking is a structured group: meaning, there will be an agenda to follow at every meeting, as opposed to just free networking and one-on-one conversation.
• The group recognizes Jackie Connolly as the founder of the group.
• MEMBERSHIP FEES: The membership fee is $169.50 per year this includes HST. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Breakfast dues will cover the meeting room, food, beverages, HST, and gratuities. Fees must be received by the last Friday meeting before the next quarter; breakfast dues are also non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees must be kept in good standard in order to keep your membership and profile on website. Membership may be revoked for any breach or violation of any terms, condition, or provision of this guidelines agreement may revoke membership. Any false representation in the application process may also be grounds for membership not being granted or revoked in the future.
* NSF cheques fees charges $25.00.
• Receipts: Receipts are sent out the same week as the event commences.
If you do not receive please advice Jackie Connolly that same week. Receipts resent past the event commences a $5.00 charge will be in place for each receipt issued.
• EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP: Exclusive or Open Category Membership: Only one member per business category. Some overlap of businesses is inevitable, but the main focus of a business must be unique to that one business. Only full-time business owners, or full-time employees can be members. Important note: Each member controls the exclusivity of his/her business category. Some categories may be still open to accept up to one additional business. Please contact the member directly to discuss this.
• BECOMING A MEMBER: New members will attain full-member status after attending 3 meetings and submitting a membership application; before your membership is approved, a brief interview will be conducted. Any inaccurate or false representation in the application process may be grounds for membership dismissal or revocation in the future. Any changes to your application require a resubmission.
• ATTENDANCE: Attending meetings: We meet biweekly. You may miss up to 7 meetings per year; if you miss more than 7 meeting your membership will be cancelled. To keep your membership in good standing we suggest you send a suitable delegate on your behalf should you not be able to attend. Your delegate must not be in conflict with a current member’s category. If you membership is cancelled your info on the website and blogging account will be suspended and all articles removed from the blog.
• OTHER GROUPS: Members are free to join non-exclusive business-building networking groups, such as a Chamber of Commerce, women’s groups, professional organizations, etc. Membership in other referral networking organizations is not encouraged or announced to the group.
• INTRODUCTIONS: At each meeting you receive 1 minute, depending on the available time (the more members we have, the shorter the time) timed by a volunteer member.
• REFERRALS: Members are not required to report on the success (or failure) of a referral, but the group encourages you to do so, as this lets new members/visitors know that we are doing business.
• VENUE: Smitty’s, 2525 Hampshire Gate, Oakville (just west of Winston Churchill & Dundas on the south side)
• ONLINE NETWORKING: Members are encouraged to contribute articles, images, videos and other content to our blog. If you have a web site or blog, please create a link to http://MississaugaNetworking.com. Advertising spots will be provided on the blog to any member who wishes to participate. Like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MississaugaNetworking and LinkedIn group page Mississauga-Networking.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED THIS ____________day of _____________________________, 2013
Print Name: _________________________